KosherSwitch® represents a fantastic opportunity within a philanthropic context. The ability for the technology to bring significant benefits to the masses make it appealing in numerous ways. Interested parties are welcome to contact us in order to explore this unique way of giving back to the community. Grants can be earmarked to a specific cause or institution (i.e., a specific outreach organization or hospital). We will also entertain grants from non-Jewish donors/charities, such environmental groups, or the Evangelical movement, who find our mission appealing.
Donors have a chance to facilitate the proliferation of KosherSwitch®-based solutions that are consistent with their ideologies and philanthropic strategies:
- Making Sabbath desecration (“chilul Shabbos”) impossible wherever KosherSwitch® is deployed.
- Bridging the gap between the “right” and “left” within the Jewish religiosity spectrum.
- Making Shabbat and Jewish holidays a “mass marketable” commodity by making them more attainable and more easily observed.
- Adding the ultimate technological tool to an outreach (kiruv) organization’s tool-chest.
- Fostering a “green” ideology and environmental consciousness within the Jewish market.
- Helping to facilitate the Torah’s promise that “if Am Yisroel (the Jewish nation) was to observe the Sabbath for two weeks, the world would immediately be redeemed!”
- Making institutions more accommodating to the Jewish market.