- KosherSwitch® Testimonial: A real user in an unscripted interview Watch a candid/unscripted testimonial interview with a real KosherSwitch® user and learn how KosherSwitch® enhances the Shabbat experience.
- KosherSwitch® Testimonial: A candid interview with a real user Watch a candid/unscripted testimonial interview with a real KosherSwitch® user and learn how KosherSwitch® enhances the Shabbat experience.
- We’ve needed this for 20 years already I heard about your product on the Zev Brenner show and think it’s amazing. We’ve needed this for 20 years already. Time has come to have something like this on the market. I also have a relative who is adamant that flipping lights on Shabbos is totally fine and would like to have your kosher ...
- This may save our people AND my marriage! Thank you for this. As a recent Ba’al teshuva, Shabbat is probably the thing I struggle with most, both individually and with my family where observance level is different. This may save our people AND my marriage! (Brad D, New York)
- Kosher Switch is amazing! I wanted to write to tell you that your Kosher Switch is absolutely amazing! Since I’ve installed the test unit you sent us, I realize how much value KS brings to the table. We can’t wait to have Kosherswitches installed in the entire house. (JA, Brooklyn, NY)
- Great help in the Shalom Bayit department I will soon be redoing my entire kitchen and dining room and would like to install kosher switches throughout. My husband is not religious and it would be a great help in the Shalom Bayit department. I just spoke to my (orthodox) electrician who has not heard of your product but is really interested in ...
- One of our community rabbanim specifically recommended your product We have children who, for medical/behavioral reasons, switch the bedroom and bathroom lights on Shabbat, after we have set them appropriately on Friday afternoon. One of our community rabbanim specifically recommended your product. We would be delighted to assist you with beta or usability testing, and look forward to general product availability.
- Not Shomer Shabbat like me My husband is not crazy about timers because he is not Shomer Shabbat like me. I don’t touch lights on Shabbat and don’t want our kids to either. Can you explain to me if the kosherswitch can work for me in my house? I hope so! (Name withheld by request)
- Is there a Jewish version of the Nobel prize? Is there a Jewish version of the Nobel prize? You deserve it! (DB from Great Neck, NY).
- Host forgot to set the timer in the dining room We were invited for dinner this past Shabbat, and our host forgot to set the timer in the dining room… What a mess. Kosher Switch would have saved the day. (DZ from Cedarhurst, NY)
Tell us your KosherSwitch® story by leaving a comment below…
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.